Friday, November 7, 2008

Tired of being tired

I am always tired and man is it annoying.  This is not a complaint, just a fact of life that I have learned to deal with.  My schedule is so full that you would swear I am famous, but that is not the case.  I have learned that in life you really have to learn how to manage your time, this is not an easy task.  Going to bed at 1 am and waking up at 6 am every morning sure takes it's toll on the human psyche as well as physically, but is it avoidable?  My late hours are not for my benefit, they are filled with stuff that needs to be done.  Being a student, an employee, a father, and a husband does not leave room for much else.  My job is very rewarding in so many ways but on the flip side it is draining, emotionally and physically.  I really get that I am preaching to the chorus here, but I am just ranting.  Each person's experience is different with life so does that really make sense?  I suppose I could go to bed earlier, I mean, the world will keep spinning even if I stop pushing it right?  This is so easy to say but rarely practiced!  Saturday's become my catch up days where I get most my sleep back, but I don't think that is all to healthy either.  Thank you for coffee although it seems to have no effect any longer.  I will agree this is a rant and an issue with time management, therefore there is an answer to this issue.  SLEEP  

No comments: